It has been a while since my last post. I think I will be posing more in the future, we will see :)
Anyway, today I would like to start a new ideas that I tried to put off too long time for now. You see, I find too much of interesting stuff every day and I cannot simply throw it to everybody via IM and e-mails.
Starting this week I will be posting links I went through and think would be beneficial to my friends, colleagues and other good people.
So, here is the first 10 links:
- Scrum check-list 2010 free e-book:
- New Uncle Bob Martin blog - the clean coder
- Scott Hanselman over Effectiveness and Efficiency
- SICP Book
- Pro HTML5 book excerpt - Chapter 6
- New Embedded DB for .Net - EffiProz
- Managed Esent DB for .Net
- The blog of Managed Esent author